Arome web administrator (2012, 2013)
Date and place of birth: 1st May, 1978; Vinkovci,Croatia
Contact: Radiotherapy Dept, Oncology Institute of Vojvodina
Put dr Goldmana 4, 21204 Sremska Kamenica
Education and Degrees
• 2005. MD Faculty of Medicine, University Novi Sad, Serbia
• 2008.- present PhD program , Faculty of Medicine, University Novi Sad, Serbia Subject – Oncology (Radiation Oncology).
• 2009 -2013. specialization in Radiology
• 2005. – 2006. one year obligatory working experience, that precedes State Exam (Clinical Centre, Novi Sad,Serbia)
• 2006.- present employed at Oncology Institute Vojvodine, Department of Radiotherapy, Sremska Kamenica, Serbia,
Fellowships & Courses
• 2007. One month Fellowship at Institute of Oncology Maria Sklodowska-Curie Memorial Cancer Center and Institute of Oncology in Gliwice, Poland
• 2009. Awarded with IAEA fellowship in February 2009 in Mount Vernon Hospital,Northwood UK ( two months). This fellowship was an integral part of a co-operative project RER/06/016 – Strengthening Regional Capacity in Medical Radiation Physics . Subject of this fellowship was brachytherapy treatment of prostate cancer under supervision of Prof. Peter Hoskin.
• 2009. IAEA/ESTRO Teaching Course on IMRT AND OTHER CONFORMAL TECHNIQUES IN PRACTICE, 15-19 November 2009, Gliwice, Poland.
• 2010. AROME Educational Course Radiation and Cancer Biology 27-29 May 2010., Istanbul,Turkey.
• 2011. AROME Educational Course Radiation and Cancer Biology May 2011., Istanbul,Turkey.
• IAEA/ESTRO Teaching Course EVIDENCE-BASED RADIATION ONCOLOGY
A Clinical Refresher Course with a Methodological Basis” St. Petersburg, Russia 28.06.2011. – 03.07.2011.
• 2012. 3rd BASIC BIOLOGY, RADIOBIOLOGY and DELINEATION TRAINING COURSE Elite World Hotel, Taksim Istanbul Turkey, 20–22 June 2012
Professional Society and Group Memberships
• 2009. become ESTRO member
• 2010. member of AROME ( Association of Radiotherapy and Oncology of Mediterranean Area)
• 2011. AROME Junior Network active board member – AJN Secretary
• 2012. actively participated in construction of a new AROME website and AROME research activities
• 2012. International RSNA and ERC member
Main Current Interests in Radiation Oncology
General Oncology, Breast Cancer, Genitourinary cancers